BOARDROOM CEILING & HVAC REPAIRS
Our client needed to upgrade the HVAC system in a tenants occupied boardroom. This required extensive prep and protection to ensure no damage to there high-end furniture, and also to be completed after hours to avoid any downtime for the tenant.
• Supplied and installed poly walls and a zipper door to contain dust during the renovation.
• Supplied and installed comprehensive dust cover and protection for all furniture and floors.
• Supplied air scrubbers to contain dust and debris.
• Custom built movable platforms to accommodate for ceiling work, and to insure no work was done on the boardroom table.
• Demoed and disposed of existing ceiling.
• Re + Re HVAC ceiling system.
• Reinstalled drywall ceiling with new access hatches.
• Painted new ceiling.
• Completed project without any disruption for the tenant.