CEILING SEISMIC UPGRADE
This project was an upgrade for the T-bar ceilings, lighting and sprinkler systems in 2 towers to bring them up to the current BC Building Code. This was a very intense, tight scheduled and large-scale project. All the work needed to be performed after hours in occupied spaces so as not to create any down time and safety concerns for the tenants.
• Remove and dispose of existing ceiling tiles.
• Remove and set aside existing lighting.
• Remove and dispose of abandoned bracing, framing, wiring, ducting and insulation.
• Supply and Install professional engineered seismic upgrading to T-bar ceilings, lighting and sprinkler systems.
• Supply and install new ceiling tiles.
• Supply air quality testing and reports on a daily basis.
• Perform professional deep clean to all work areas on a daily basis.